- Tuesday | October 24, 2017
- 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Parkesburg Campus 160 Cowan Road Parkesburg, PA 19365
Surviving the Holiday – A GriefShare Seminar
Hope and help as you navigate the Christmas season
Wondering how you will survive the weeks surrounding Thanksgiving and Christmas? Are you dreading these holidays, knowing that everything has changed and that happy memories from past years can’t be recreated?
Our Surviving the Holidays seminar is especially for people who are grieving a loved one’s death. You’ll learn:
• How to deal with the many emotions you’ll face during the holidays
• What to do about traditions and other coming changes
• Helpful tips for surviving social events
• How to discover hope for your future
For more information about GriefShare, Click Here to visit the GriefShare page.